1. The BOOT Party is a new Political Leadership System, with breath of fresh air, vision and determination to redeem the NIGERIAN DREAMS.
2. BOOT is the acronym for Because Of Our Tomorrow, BOOT Party is our name, Because Of Our Tomorrow is our slogan.
3. We are a new political party created as a system that will enable and provide opportunity for emergency of leaders with genuine desire to serve the nation and implement BOOT Party's One Working Nigeria agenda.
4. One Working Nigeria (OWN) agenda is the BOOT Party overall blueprint of all the policies that will accelerate economic and infrastructure development among other national discuss and benefits. These policies and the One Working Nigeria (OWN) agenda are underpinned by BOOT Party values.
5. Central to BOOT Party are three values for a progressive and fair nation in the modern world. BOOT Party members and the leaders we produce will stand by these values. These values as summarised in our motto as detailed below:
Fiduciary: integrity and trust to our members and to our country. To achieve this, we will create a fair economy that reduces poverty and create riches.
Obedience: we want to live in obedience to our country and respect to our fellow citizens where our differences are celebrated and respected.
Service: we want our values to influence our national politics through service to the nation.
These values are the bedrock of BOOT Party as political system.
6. The BOOT Party is a political party and a movement. BOOT Party's policies are central around national interest and our members will implement our One Working Nigeria agenda.
Our policies are contained in our manifesto. See our manifesto and video manifesto on our mobile app and website.
7. The BOOT Party is a new political party and we are developing our leadership structure to be able to achieve our goal of developing Nigeria and developing Nigerians. The BOOT Party leadership structure is a BOTTOM-UP leadership system from the Ward to National, click this link to see the BOOT Party Leadership Structure.
In addition, the BOOT Party's Public Election Policy requires that the BOOT Party should ONLY participate in public elections in the constituencies where we have established BOOT Party structure so as to safe INEC and Nigeria money from INEC conducting unnecessary primaries and producing ballot papers that are not needed.
If every political parties will demonstrate this level of responsibility, INEC and indeed our political system will be easier for everyone.
You can search for Wards, LGAs and States structures that are being formed across Nigeria via this BOOT Leaders' link.
8. The object of BOOT Party is to promote the aims of our party as stated in its Constitution:
a) To create a new political platform driven by Technology and People (TAP) that will promote leaders with zeal to serve the people, in trust and obedience to the nation and service to mankind, irrespective of their tribe, creed or financial capabilities.
b) To develop solidarity of friendship among all Nigerian national entities and implement nationwide policies and One Working Nigeria (OWN) agenda to reposition Nigeria for greatness and for the black race.
c) To that end to win elections at all levels of governments to be able to deliver our One Working Nigeria agenda.
9. We are based on the belief that individuals are agents of change and it is not enough to criticise but through working together in solidarity we can bring about real change in our country.
10. BOOT Party's values underpin our policies. Our values are a set of fundamental beliefs which define what we stand for. BOOT leaders and members will take our policies, which are our key actions, in order to help achieve those values. All political leaders elected under BOOT platform will act in accordance with our values and implement our policies.
11. BOOT Party pride itself as a party of equity instead of equality. As a party, we support everyone with what they will need to become a better person to our society. BOOT Party's meetings are open to online participation so that women can join and participate in political life without adverse effect on their private life.
There are special arrangements within BOOT Party to encourage women participation in political life. Please call BOOT Party's Hotline/WhatsApp number to discuss +234-705-774-9595
13. From 01, January, 2021 BOOT Party Membership is FREE, but the BOOT Party hopes that you might consider donating to the BOOT Party Fund
14. BOOT Party National Council Members are responsible for policy decisions and managing the affairs of the party. In addition, BOOT Party have structures in:
a) Ward Level;
b) Local Government Level;
c) State Level; and
d) National Level
Members who have exemplified themselves as leaders of thoughts in any of the levels may be invited to join the National Council in any of the listed below committees. This on boarding process is contained in membership elevation guidelines.
i. Disciplinary Committee;
ii. National Policy Committee;
ii. Local Representatives Committee;
iii. Planning & Membership Committee;
iv. Audit, Risk Management and Compliance Committee;
iv. Equality & Diversity Committee; and
v. Young BOOT Committee.
Please check BOOT Party constitution for updates.
15. Please complete the volunteer form on BOOT Party App or website. A BOOT Party volunteer will contact you.
Complete Volunteer Form
16. As a member you can:
i. vote in all primaries.
ii. be voted as candidate for public election.
iii. vote on which policies we stand by.
iv. shape the future of BOOT Party's campaigns.
v. hear first about events and volunteering opportunities.
vi. give your active support to the campaigns of our chosen candidates.
vii. you can request to join any working committee.
17. Council members are those who are responsible for day to day running of BOOT Party. Members (depending on status) are official members of the BOOT Party. Every BOOT Party members have one voting right during primaries.
Please check BOOT Party constitution for membership rights.
18. We are currently funded by donations and contributions from council members. You can donate by following instructions on finance section of BOOT Party app and website.
19. BOOT Party wants to change the makeup of our Nigerian governments at all levels, championing voices for One Working Nigeria. We are currently raising money to support the work of the BOOT Party and we have no godfather but God is all of us father. We want to put candidates who stand by our values, no matter what part of the country they are from or their creed. By supporting us you will help increase our chance of getting elected at the next election, helping put our country on positive course.
20. There is no minimum limit on donation. But BOOT Party do not accept donation for any benefit other than that of our country. BOOT Party would return any donation that violates our values. We will recognise every donation in our regular Party's finance publication.
21. BOOT Party is a volunteer-led membership organisation, we need your skill. Please complete the volunteer form on our website and BOOT Party app. A BOOT Party Volunteer will contact you.
22. BOOT Party has completed and fulfil all the 2010 Electoral Act (as ammended) and have been registered by the Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission INEC's BOOT Party Registration
23. Unfortunately, you cannot. If you are a member of another Nigerian political party and want to hear more from the BOOT Party, you can sign up for regular news and updates from us here: www.BOOT.org.ng/join-us
BOOT Party News
24. BOOT is the acronym for Because Of Our Tomorrow, BOOT Party is the party name, Because Of Our Tomorrow is our slogan.
The boot logo is to stamp-out all that are wrong about our country leadership system and wear the boot to work for One Nigeria in obedience and service to the nation through BOOT Party's One Working Nigeria (OWN) agenda.
In addition, Boot logo will be easier to identify on the ballot paper.
25. Click the 'Forgot your password?' link from the login screen Login and follow the prompt:
1. Enter your email address (the system will check if your email already exists);
2. Check your email for the OTP sent to your email address;
3. Enter the oTP sent to your email address into the BOOT Party OTP screen;
4. Change your password;
Alternatively, send "Reset My Password" message to BOOT Party's Hotline/WhatsApp number +234-705-774-9595 with the email address you created your BOOT Party's account or the phone number you created your account with if you do not have an email address.
26. Login to My Profile screen, change your password by putting the old password, type your new password, and confirm it.
27. Login to My Profile screen, change data about yourself and click save button.
28. Currently, we are still establishing Ward structures across the country. BOOT Party do not have a State Chairman in any state in Nigeria, however, any individual who has fulfilled the requirements of State Representative may be appointed on a temporary basis to carry out the functions of the Party in the state as defined in the State Representative executive order found here https://boot.org.ng/reboot/executive_dispensation_2020_003/
29. BOOT is the acronym for Because Of Our Tomorrow, BOOT Party is our name, Because Of Our Tomorrow is our slogan.
Boot is our logo because it signifies our intention of working hard to restore Nigeria to greatness. In addition, Boot logo will be easier to identify on the ballot paper.
30. BOOT Party's policies and manifesto are informed by studies completed by BOOT Party. In one of these studies, over 80% of young people and women said they would participate in Political Life if they have more information about political parties. Through the BOOT Party mobile app, many people will be well informed about our policies and encouraged to participate in political life. Search “BOOT Party” on Google Play Store to download our app.
31. BOOT Party's candidates will be elected during primaries that will be conducted among fully registered members with the aid of BOOT PARTY Mobile Voting App.
32. Candidates’ profiles and biography will be available on the BOOT Party App including their contact details. Candidates will still campaign like any other election campaign. BOOT Party App would be used for all BOOT Party’s primaries to remove election fraud, bribery of delegates and other election irregularities that are common with other political parties. All full registered members will be partake in all related primaries and it will be utmost transparency.
33. NO. In fact, delegate system in not in the BOOT Party's constitution. All full registered members of BOOT Party will participate in the BOOT Party's primaries.
34. INEC election officials will monitor all BOOT Party's primaries physically and online real-time. They will run both physical and online controls during and after the elections. Election Monitoring & Control Tools (EMACT) to prevent and checks for irregularities during and after election were developed as part of the BOOT Party voting mobile App. INEC will have huge financial savings among other benefits from travelling to election primaries locations.
35. BOOT Party Mobile App and data are protected from hackers. All data including votes are protected through a hardened online-secured system. All data transfers are encrypted.
36. At BOOT Party, we are conscious that political life is about People, not computers and smart phones. However, we are using these tools to help people to easily understand and participate in political life. We have trained volunteer to help people with registration among other processes.
37. Yes. With BOOT Party's Help to Register process, our volunteers and executive will help you with your registration. Call or Send "Help To Register" message to BOOT Party's Hotline/WhatsApp number +234-705-774-9595
38. Yes. Voters will be able to go to BOOT Party's primary booths and cast their vote on a designated device.
39. BOOT Party is a volunteer-led party and our volunteers, representatives and executives are spread all over the country. Call or Send message to BOOT Party's Hotline/WhatsApp number +234-705-774-9595for a volunteer to contact you. BOOT Party's volunteers also speak Nigerian languages.
41. The Congress is where political party leaders are elected into party positions for a tenure. Unlike appointment where an appointee can be removed from office at any time, an elected party officer will serve the tenure of their term.
42. A position may not necessarily be contested during Congress, ONLY the candidates that meet the requirements of the positions will be on the ballot. INEC officials will be present during the Congress to monitor the party's Congress as required by law.
43. Yes, we encouraged that, and you will not lose your party position until you have been elected into the public office.
44. 1. Download BOOT Party mobile app from Play store or follow this link https://BOOT.org.ng/Download_App.
2. Launch the BOOT Party mobile app and click Voteware icon.
3. Login with either your phone number or email address, password and the election *token issued to you.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to vote your desire candidate.
*Members from the election constituency whose registrations have been confirmed would have received their token via email and WhatsApp at least 2 days before the election.
Members who did not receive their TOKEN will have opportunity to get the token through e-Accreditation process from the Election officials during the Congress or Primary.
2. The BOOT Party is a membership driven party and our Party Executives are coached, prepared and positioned for leadership through the leadership experience we give to them. In addition, BOOT Party long standing members and executives benefit from waivers (reduction) in nomination fees for Public General Election among others.
Follow this link for more Frequently Asked Questions: https://BOOT.org.ng/FAQ.
Follow this link https://BOOT.org.ng/ReBOOT/HotLinks for quick one click access to all BOOT Party resources you need.